Weekend Miracles Virtual Host Training 4-Part Series
December 2 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm PST
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 10, 2020
Kidsave’s NEW VIRTUAL Weekend Miracles Host Training is a four-part series, November 11 & 18 and continuing on December 2 & 9 – totaling 12 hours. All four segments must be completed to fulfill host training requirements. Each segment is three hours.
In order to participate, families must have completed the following prior to sign up:
- Weekend Miracles Orientation
- Weekend Miracles Host Application
- Have been contacted by a Kidsave staff member.
Host Training takes place via an online webinar and is facilitated by trainer Lori Switanowski, LMFT, who will provide you with insight on trauma youth have endured and the tools necessary to help them succeed.
After completing the RSVP below for all 4 Host Training sessions, you will be sent instructions to register for and attend the ‘Zoom’ meetings.
- You must be available for all four training dates.
- To participate you must be on a system that has both audio and video capabilities.
- All four segments must be completed to fulfill host training requirements.
Questions? Please contact Claudia Munoz at 310-241-3092 or email@example.com