Kidsave CMomA grant eligibility is based on the following factors:
- Previous Kidsave host or visiting family for the Weekend or Summer Miracles Program
- Compelling story of a childless woman, man, or couple choosing to become parents to a child or children in need.*
- Compelling need for grant:
- The “Why”: (i.e. job loss, child’s medical needs, adopting siblings)
- The “Where”: (i.e. where is grant money most needed: agency fees, special needs support, travel support, etc.)
(Please note: Grants do not go directly to the recipient, but, rather, directly to where it is needed, such as agency, medical, travel, etc.)
- Completed and approved home study, verifying that individual or couple is financially solvent to support a child or children.
- Compelling story of the child or children that are being adopted.
- Willingness to share the beneficial impact of the Kidsave CMomA Grant via written note, video, or appearance at a Kidsave event.
- Willingness to receive and complete CMomA/Celia Center’s video parenting course, as well as Families at the Peak Coaching Series.
- Willingness to receive and complete the CMomA Parenting Course.
- Willingness to become a buddy to a waiting or newly united family.
- Verification that the child being adopted is a double orphan either through the death of both parents or parents having lost or forfeited their parental rights (proof of informed consent if applicable).
- Willingness to participate in our Grantee Private Facebook Forum
How to Apply for Kidsave CMomA Grant
- Please carefully review the eligibility requirements above.
- If you meet the requirements, you can download the grant application instructions here.
- When complete please email your documents following the directions in the instructions.
- 2019 Kidsave CMOMA grant applications are due by September 30, 2019.
- 2019 funding available: $20,000
- Grant Awards: up to 5 grants will awarded at $2,500- $5,000 maximum